OBJECTIVES AND FUNCTIONS OF IQAC
The institution has an active Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) to frame the policy for the academic and administrative growth of the institution.
THE PRIMARY AIM OF THE IQAC IS
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- To facilitate the integration of the various activities of the institution and institutionalize the best practices.
- To facilitate the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education and to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
FUNCTIONS OF IQAC
- IQAC is playing a major role in designing and maintaining quality assurance within academic systems.
- IQAC monitors the proper implementation and analysis of overall academic and administrative performances of the college activities.
- The cell supports the teaching and learning goals articulated in the institution’s strategic plan.
- To collect feedback responses from students, parents and stakeholders on curriculum and quality related processes.
- As the institution has grown in size and stature, it has evolved certain quality assurance measures keeping in mind the academic and administrative requirements.
- Documentation of various programmes and activities of the College, leading to quality improvement.
- To develop the quality culture in the institution.